Monday, June 30, 2008

Promotion 2 Black Belt



-My Lil' Big Boy as a White Belt-4 years old-
I am so proud of my son and hubby. They both worked so hard for so long. My son is officially a 1st degree black belt.....WOW. He took he's test on 6/28 along with he's daddy who tested for he's 6th degree ,who is now a Master in the Art of Hapkido. I remember when my son love to play and do karate moves at 2 years old. Hee Yaa........that's all I would hear in a little, cute baby voice. Now Hee Yaa is done with such force and power. After he's testing I could see how proud he felt, but he wasn't ready for what was coming next.......he's dad sending him back on the mat to break wood with a spining heel kick. He tried breaking it the first time, it didn't break and I just saw he's face fill up with disappointment and then the tears came. He's father made him kick it again telling him don't be scared kick it with force and strength. I could tell he was frustrated and some what imbaressed and as a mother I just wanted to get him and tell him it's alright, but b4 I knew it he was kicking the wood again and it broke in half. Everyone begin to clap and just that quick you could see he's facial expression change and the feeling he felt like I did it. I'll share picture's soon.

No comments: